Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Request for help on profitable proposal

Dearest yeswanth.karthik.divya


Greetings , Sorry for the inconveniences . Please, I need your urgent help. I'm Aleksander Bodashka from Kyiv Ukraine. I, my wife and daughter need your help due to the current crises in our Country, As at this writing to you now my wife and daughter are in a refugee camp in poland-przemysl-camp and have been maltreated.

Currently all men aged between 18 and 60 are prevented from leaving the country. As a matter of fact that is the main reason I need your help urgently. to help me secure a visa for my family to your country and also help me receive my money in your country in a total sum of 311,850,000.00 Ukrainian Hryvnia(10.5 million USD) through bank transfer. I'm willing to compensate you with 10% of the total sum upon confirmation of the funds you designated account

However attached is my passport copy for your reference and all other documents will be provided upon your response and request. Kindly write to me on my private email as this is the only means for communication i have for now ( bodashkaaleksander48@gmail.com  )so we proceed legally in transferring the money to your account upon your confirmation of the funds. You will help me secure a travel visa for my family and accommodation while I also work on joining my family and also meeting you in person by summer period .


Best Regards

Alek

No comments:

Post a Comment