Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Business & Investment Request

Hi Dear

My name is Sarah Falad, i know this message will be strange to you but due to my situation in this refuge camp, I need a good friend with a good vision, this is my reason to send you this message. I am from Syria but currently in a refuge camp due to war, my family were among the government opposition but thing has turn too bad to us,  my father was rich before he died in a bomb blast, the government assassinated him because he was against them but before he died we investment in cash deposit and gold bars in Turkey.

Now the situation i am now is that i can not be able to process all this because am in a refuge camp. I need your help to recover this wealth and also  invest them in in your country.  I need a very good person whom i will trust and move this wealth under his or her guide and care. the gold deposit of my family is 41 kilograms and the funds in deposit is above six million Euros which i will be glad to give out %30 to you as my partner. I am working hard to get out of this refuge camp once i secure exit document and other documents then i will join you wherever you are.

Please you can reply to me on my private email for more information.

Sarah Falad <sarahfalad@outlook.com>

2 comments:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    ruleofmoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this excellent. I was wondering whether you were planning of writing similar posts to this one. .Keep up the excellent articles! SEO backlinks

    ReplyDelete