Tuesday, July 31, 2018

NEXT OF KINDERS

 Mr Byung-joon kyong, who is referred as my client and of the same nationality with you, as a result of a heart-related condition on the 8th 
November 2008. In the car accident along the Greenwich Park road
 
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by Mr. Byung-joon kyong before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by 
Turkiye Kupasi Royal Bank of Turkey where these funds were deposited. he deposited as family treasure, a consignment value ($ 4,500,000) Four million, Five
Hundred Thousand Dollars, Mr. Byung-joon kyong was a businessman who supplied melting materials to Turkish companies but he lived here in London with his family, 
3 months notice to provide the Next of Kin or the fund consignment confiscated, and this ultimatum expires by next month.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for two years now
valued at ($ 4.500.000) Four million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars can be released to you and then you and I can share the money, 40% for me 40% for you, and the remaining 20% ​​will be for charity home. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through.please contact me on  sakuraminami555@gmail.com, for full details if only you are trustworthy
 
 thank
SAKURA MINAMI
 Mr Byung-joon kyong personal asst

No comments:

Post a Comment